The weather this morning is calm.  However, the forecast has been talking up a N’ly blow for this afternoon and they seem quite serious about it.  After breakfast I secured the dinghy on deck, lashed any loose gear down and made everything secure on deck.  Then I picked up the anchor and headed over to Adele Island anchorage.  I found a good spot in seven meters of water and laid out plenty of chain on a double length snubber.

During the afternoon a number of other boats arrived in the anchorage until there were about fifteen anchored about.  The wind built in the late afternoon, the anchorage did provide good shelter and the blow didn’t really amount to much in the end

I didn’t go ashore today. – still relaxing.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: